-->

Sunday 21 February 2010

Deco items for sale.

This is a mere quick update on here untill my new website is up and sorted.
I've had my hands full at the moment with Amelia demanding every spare moment I have.

Aside from baby related things I've been decorating loads of stuff and selling it. My newest project is deco Iphone cases.







The above case is for a Iphone 3gs but I can decorate different mobile phone cases, ipod cases, compact mirrors and such.



All purchases include:



- 1 X Deco item. Custom or premade

- A Quick fix kit containing rhinestones used

- A leaflet on caring for your new purchase.



You can see more photos on my flickr (link in side bar). If interested or want to know prices email me at cmillem @aol.com with title "Deco Enquiry"



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment