-->

Thursday 8 October 2009

Back and gone again!

This is my first post over here yet unfortunatly my only one for a couple of days too. Lewis and I are officially back, unpacked and settled into the house but we are off to France tonight for the weekend - Ooo La La! Actually we are off to visit Lewis's Farthers new place which is were we will be staying from Febuary onwards for a while. Naturaly my suitcase is over packed with outfits I wont wear.


See more here





I've finished decorating Amelias new mini wardrobe and ordered 60 baby hangers to hang all the clothes and coats we have been given. That said though I still have plenty to get on with in the temp nursery when back next week - reupholstering a chair, paint and decorating a matching 3 chest of draws, sorting all the baby clothes and sorting out the jumble that is currently our new bedroom.

Now I must scoot as i've been governed by the Mr to come back to bed and give him a hug - what a softy! Chow Chow x


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment