-->

Sunday 18 October 2009

Tour of the Maternity Ward

Today Lewis, Phillipa(my babys godmother) and I went for a tour round the Maternity ward so I knew where to go, what to expect etc. The place was lovely as were the midwives but it was VERY quiet. I guess I was expecting to walk into the sound of crying babies but in total there was about 4 woman there who had given birth. The other thing that I noticed is that I looked the smallest there size wise and I'm 33 weeks. All the other mothers were alot bigger than me and had the same body frame. So it wasn't as though I was comparing myself to a woman twice my size all round. In all it went really well.




See morehere




We have finished Amelias matching draws which looks lovely now its all in and packed full with her clothes. Now i'm back addicted to getting achievements on the xbox. chow chow


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment